- Providing graphic interface for the solution's business processes modeling
- Implementing algorithms for carrying out solution's business processes
- Providing logic and descripion language of the solution's interface
- Providing solution libraries for integration with external systems.
- Description of business processes is based on the Business Process Modeling principles with possibility to add new objects that feature unique way of processing via the graphic interface.
- Allocated storage of big objects / documents, for example, scan copies, images, messages (including the encrypted ones).
- Compilation and delivery of objects via various protocols: HTTP, MQ, JMS, FTP, etc.
- Integration with the organization's services up to the level of business process elements.
- API for integrating business processes with external service providers (Credit brokers, credit bureaus, Federal Bailiff Service, etc.).