The the payment system was successfully developed and implemented in required period of time. As a result of this intense project all system markers were achieved, the key features implemented, the outdated system withdrawn from service.
Unified payment system Payment Hub is designed for centralized automated processing of ruble and currency payment documents, and transactions between the bank's internal accounts.
The features of the Payment Hub system provide automation of the following banking technological processes:
- Processing of incoming, outgoing and internal payment documents.
- Monitoring of payment documents details.
- Verification and authorization of payment documents.
- Manual input and editing of payment documents.
- Calculation of the commission for payment documents processing.
- Maintenance of the bank files of overdue payments.
- Working with unidentified receits accounts.
- Exchange control, including preparation of mandatory reports for Central Bank of Russia.
- Anti Money Laundering.
- Routing of payments between Nostro accounts.
- Limit control of transactions made via CBR and SWIFT payment systems.
- Generation of various reports related to payments.
Payment Hub provides flexible adjustment of the automatic payment documents processing: sequencing of processing steps, grouping documents for processing, commission calculation adjustment, etc.
Payment Hub includes a system for managing user access to data and available features based on the professional duties of users, also considering multidivisional bank structure.
For processing payment document via Payment Hub the integration with the following banking systems must be completed:
- Centralized automated banking system.
- Automated working stations of a client of Bank of Russia and a direct payment participant.
- SWIFT Alliance
- Card system Prime
- Accounting software
- Exchange control system
- Terrorist list identification system
- Data storage
- Interface for Public information system for regional and local payments
Integration of Payment Hub with the client's active systems is performed using the IBM MQ integration environment by exchanging XML formatted messages and, in some cases, by using the integration layer with database tables.
Payment Hub is created using the following technologies: Oracle 11g, Java EE, Oracle WebLogic 12 c.